Final two holiday shows - get your jewelry and bitty bowls in person now!
Gratitude Give Away! Thank you for being in my life, supporting my work, and generally being a wonderful human.
Rare opportunity to check out the studio and see where the labor of loves are created. I only open the doors every few years so stop on by!
In honor of International Women's Day I'm having a jewelry sale and give away! You can join in the fun from anywhere... the sale will be on Facebook Live. Two lucky ladies will win pieces of jewelry during the event.
SALE EXTENDED UNTIL SUNDAY, March 11th at 5pm (PST)
Live event: Thursday, March 8th, 5-7:30pm (pacific time)
Jewelry will be 20-75% off
How to participate:
- JOIN our facebook group anytime before 4pm (pst) March 8th.
- LOG ON to the group on March 8th at 5pm (pst) and be ready to pounce on some deals!
- There will be a $10 flat shipping rate for all pieces. (if you buy more than one item it'll be the same one time flat rate)
- Stay for the whole time or pop in anytime during the sale.
- Be the first to claim an item and then you will be billed after. Claim by writing "SOLD" and providing email address in comments under desired item.
- Items will be shipped after payment is received. (Payments must be received within 12 hours of invoice date)
- Jewelry will be shipped on the following Monday or Tuesday via USPS priority mail. If you need your piece(s) sooner let me know.
- All orders over $150 include a free polishing cloth!
This exclusive event is going to be super fun with special guests, jewelry tips, give aways, and one-time-only perks. I look forward to seeing you!
Thursday September 21st is International Peace Day. To celebrate, I'm teaming up with World Pizza, Kobo, and API Chaya to bring you a fun excuse to do good. And possibly win free pearl earrings and slices of pizza in the process!
At a time when it seems the world is coming to an end with insane storms, wildfires, and earthquakes, it's important we remember people who've been suffering beyond the affects of natural disasters - victims of violence. Everyone deserves a peaceful life.
To participate, simply go shopping!
A percentage of sales will go to API Chaya.
API Chaya supports survivors of domestic violence, sexual assault, and human trafficking.
As an added bonus, 5 of you lucky pizza eaters will find a giant Sugarfina chocolate pearl atop your pizza. Ding ding ding! This means you've won a pair of sterling silver and pearl earrings pictured above. Go to Kobo to redeem your prize by September 30th.
Up to 10 of you luckies with newly purchased jewels (some of which are pictured below) will win a free slice of pizza. You'll be able to redeem your slice at World Pizza anytime until the end of the year.
During this event 10% of whole pie* purchases and 20% of all CG Sculpture and Jewelry sales at Kobo will be donated to API Chaya. For those of you not in Seattle, I will also donate 20% from online jewelry sales to the cause.
*valid for dine in pizza orders only - winners will be chosen at random - prizes must be picked up by September 30th
There you have it... it's a win win. You get some delicious pizza and/or fun new jewelry for your fall wardrobe and we raise money to help survivors of horrific violent situations into a more peaceful happy life.
If you are not in Seattle and unable to attend - I'm extending this offer to my website as well. 20% of all online jewelry sales between September 21-23 will also go to API Chaya.
Thank you for participating and helping a great cause!
Mother's Day is coming up and if my mom taught me anything, it is how to be a generous gift giver (of course that's in addition to her being a crazy awesome selfless giver of love, support, and fun!) . So in celebration of my mom and all your superwomen moms out there, I'm giving a free pair of matching earrings with all necklace purchases this week.
No need to do anything extra, no code needed. I'll simply include a pair of earrings with every necklace purchase. Free!
Through this Sunday, May 7th.
This Saturday is the Pratt auction and your chance to own Part You, the collaborative copper leaf sculpture we all made! Imagine an interior or exterior wall of your house covered in copper leaves, or a growth of them floating down from your ceiling, or perhaps a shelf of your bookcase converted to a forest floor diorama, or ??? The possibilities are only limited by your space and/or imagination! Comment below if you have another great display idea or location for this unique piece...
CG Sculpture and Jewelry is currently in the throes of prepping for a variety of shows and looking for interns...
You will gain experience in a variety of ways:
- working small and large scale in both jewelry and sculpture
- working with metal, primarily non-ferrous: forming (holloware), fabricating, welding, soldering, sawing, filing, hand finish work, patinas, etc
- vitreous enamel (kiln fired)
- understanding how production works and best practices
- working first hand with the public on a community art piece
- setting up and interacting with public at small indie type shows
- setting up an installation in a fine art gallery
Ideal candidates are:
- detail oriented
- have at minimum basic metals knowledge (or more!)
- driven to learn/experience
- willing and able to hear directions and follow through
- available immediately through the end of the year
Flexible scheduling but weekdays preferred. Reliable transportation to South Park (about 15 minutes south of downtown Seattle) is required.
Internship is unpaid but as a token of appreciation and accomplishment, interns receive a music box from my Constructing Deconstruction series after completion of 100 hours. http://catherinegrisez.com/music-boxes/
Contact Catherine at firstname.lastname@example.org. If applicable send resume, work samples, and/or website link and reason for interest.